Corporate Courses and Inhouse Training
We can organize and run courses for your staff, group or organization.
Practising mindfulness can help your staff to:
- Improve their health and wellbeing, concentration, memory and focus;
- Reduce their current anxiety and stress, teach them coping strategies to manage and minimise future anxiety and stress;
- Prevent a first episode of depression from occurring; and
- Enhance their quality and appreciation of life.
We live much of our day-to-day life on Automatic Pilot, daily, weekly and monthly routines. Mindfulness gives us the ability to disengage our Automatic Pilot and learn new ways of thinking, feeling, acting and behaving.
Studies by Harvard Medical School using MRI scans have shown that in two months of practising Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy the brain is physically altered. The parts of the brain affected are associated with learning and memory, emotional regulation, and perspective-taking.
We offer the following courses:
A Lunchtime Mindfulness Course
A 6 session (45 minute per session) Mindfulness course fitted into lunchtime.
A One Day Stress Management Course
(9.30 am to 5.30 pm) introducing Mindfulness and other techniques of stress reduction and management.
Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction MBSR
An 6 to 8 session or 4 day Stress Reduction and Management Course.
Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy for Depression MBSR
An 6 to 8 session or a 4 day course to prevent further relapses of depression.
Included as part of the course are information packs covering what you’ve learnt in the course.
“We have used Adrian Sonnex’s services for Mindfulness sessions in offices in London. Adrian has always been flexible, very professional and has received great feedback on his sessions. We look forward to working with him more in theRead more “Barbara Dewhurst, Corporate, In-house Training”
* Disclaimer : Please Note, the reviews on the page & website are not a guarantee of success. Hypnosis and mindfulness requires motivation and effort on the part of the individual