Become a Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness Therapist
By joining our Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapies Clinic you are becoming a part of a successful and professional practice established in 2007.
Some of the benefits of you joining us are:
- You remain self-employed and retain control of your working hours and life.
- Your own therapist and clinic locations pages on our website
- You become a member of a virtual clinic, organization with all its knowledge, experience and resources at your disposal.
- You are advertising, promoting yourself as Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness in your area Established in 2007 instead of Joe Blogs Hypnotherapist.
- You will be our only therapist in your area. Not one of 10 plus therapists advertised on other directories or indexes.
- Linking any of your advertising to your pages on our prestigious professional site will make you stand out against your competitors.
- Your own therapy pages, you can specialise is a particular therapy i.e. Hypno-birthing
- Wellbeinghypnotherapy information packs to share with your clients.
- Clients found and referred to you by our other therapists.
The cost of joining WBHM
For as little as £100 per month, less than the cost of 2 client sessions you can be a part of Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness
To be eligible to join WBHM
You must at least hold a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis recognised by the General Hypnotherapy Register be a GHR member
You must be registered as a hypnotherapist with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
You must have Professional Risks Insurance.
Contact Adrian Sonnex for more information or to discus this further
Adrian Sonnex was my supervisor during my studies at the Institute of Clinical Hypnosis (ICH), and he has been continuing in this role since I graduated. I found Adrian to be very professional and at the same time down to earth and humorous. He helped to keep me focused and motivated as a student and… his years of experience proving equally usefull as I embarked on my professional career. Joel Cantor DCH. ( 5 Star Review )* 30/11/13 Joel Cantor joined Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness in January 2014 and is still a successful full-time Hypnotherapist and Mindfulness -based Therapist with us today Read more “Hypnotherapy Supervision, Joining Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness”
* Disclaimer : Please Note, the reviews on the page & website are not a guarantee of success. Hypnosis and mindfulness requires motivation and effort on the part of the individual