Become a Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness Therapist
By joining our Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapies Clinic you are becoming a part of a successful and professional practice established in 2007.
Some of the benefits of you joining us are:
- You remain self-employed and retain control of your working hours and life.
- Your own therapist and clinic locations pages on our website
- You become a member of a virtual clinic, organization with all its knowledge, experience and resources at your disposal.
- You are advertising, promoting yourself as Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness in your area Established in 2007 instead of Joe Blogs Hypnotherapist.
- You will be our only therapist in your area. Not one of 10 plus therapists advertised on other directories or indexes.
- Linking any of your advertising to your pages on our prestigious professional site will make you stand out against your competitors.
- Your own therapy pages, you can specialise is a particular therapy i.e. Hypno-birthing
- Wellbeinghypnotherapy information packs to share with your clients.
- Clients found and referred to you by our other therapists.
The cost of joining WBHM
For as little as £100 per month, less than the cost of 2 client sessions you can be a part of Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness
To be eligible to join WBHM
You must at least hold a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis recognised by the General Hypnotherapy Register be a GHR member
You must be registered as a hypnotherapist with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
You must have Professional Risks Insurance.
Contact Adrian Sonnex for more information or to discus this further
* Disclaimer : Please Note, the reviews on the page & website are not a guarantee of success. Hypnosis and mindfulness requires motivation and effort on the part of the individual