Therapy for Women’s Sexual Problems
You can resolve and overcome your sexual difficulties. We have experience of helping women who suffer from sexual problems or are having difficulty with sexual issues in it’s many forms. If you struggle with a low sex drive, pain, discomfort or emotional issues about or during sex, have an inability to orgasm, we can help you to resolve it.
Sexual issues for women:
- Have you lost your sex drive?
- Do you suffer pain during intercourse?
- Are you unable to have sex because of muscle spasms?
- Are you nervous of sexual encounters?
- Are you unable to have an orgasm or only sometimes?
- Do you masturbate too much?
We can help you to resolve your problem. We are experienced in dealing with these problems.
Female orgasmic disorder
This is a persistent or recurrent delay in, or absence of, orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase. This may cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty
The essential feature is genital pain that is associated with sexual intercourse. Although most commonly associated with intercourse it may also occur before or after intercourse. The intensity of the pain may vary from mild discomfort to sharp pain.
This is the recurrent or persistent involuntary contractions of the muscles surrounding the outer third of the vagina when vaginal penetration is attempted by the penis, finger, tampon or speculum. The contraction may range from mild, causing some tightness and discomfort, to severe, preventing penetration.
Low sexual desire
The essential feature is a deficiency or absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity. This can cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulties.
If you have any further questions call or use our “Contact Us” form below
£10 off your first session, use code "Firstsession" on checkout
Purchase Your Session
* Disclaimer : Please Note, the reviews on the page & website are not a guarantee of success. Hypnosis and mindfulness requires motivation and effort on the part of the individual