Online Wellness Services
We have been working with clients by telephone, Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom and other methods since 2007 when Adrian Sonnex qualified as a professional Hypnotherapist and established Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness. In fact Adrian Sonnex was a Samaritan Listening Volunteer for five years supporting people in distress.
We have worked with people in other parts of the UK and English speaking clients from around the world including the USA, Europe and Australia.
We would have a free consultation then arrange a time to have regular therapy sessions online (taking into account different time zones etc), resources can be exchanged via email document sharing. Both Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapies can be very effective virtually. The sessions are completely confidential and you can have them in the safety, privacy and comfort of your own home or office.
Adrian Sonnex qualified as a Professional Hypnotherapist in September 2007 when he established Wellbeing Hypnotherapy which developed into Wellbeing Hypnotherapy & Mindfulness in 2009 when he was awarded his Diploma in Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapies.
Our Online Therapies include:
– Hypnotherapy for Anxiety, Depression, Stopping Smoking, phobias and fears, insomnia, IBS, confidence, self-esteem and many other issues.
– Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction for anxiety.
– Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy for Depression.
– Trauma Therapy – Traumatic Incident Reduction for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, PTDS and other forms of trauma.
– Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, ACT.
Please contact us using the “Contact Us” form below for more information or to book your first appointment.
“I went to see Adrian for help with issues relation to anxiety and depression following a recommendation from a close friend. I had both CBT and Hypnotherapy treatments during our meetings. I found Adrian to be extremely understanding, sympathetic and professional throughout. I would recommend his services to anyone and everyone!” (FiveRead more “Nicholas, Anxiety, Depression”
* Disclaimer : Please Note, the reviews on the page & website are not a guarantee of success. Hypnosis and mindfulness requires motivation and effort on the part of the individual